Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why I think

(Written 22 of march)

My thoughts never slow down never cease or give me a break
How much longer can I go on How much more can I take
I think about everything from love to hate to the events of the day
Every second to every minute to every hour how can I control my thoughts from going astray
Some say its a talent some say its a gift some say I think too much
Maybe its just my questions thats unanswered or my need for a loving touch
Give me a reason if there is one why my thoughts keep flowing
Could it be the urge to learn or the curiousity of never knowing
Give me a piece of paper and a pen and let me begin to write whats on my mind
Let me shock you with words and leave you in wonderment from every line
My mind controls my hand which controls the pen which controls the words I write
But what controls my brain that creates my dreams and thoughts that flow in the night
Again more questions with no answers which sometimes I hate and sometimes I love it
Because whatever happens in that second or minute or hour my mind takes off to think of it

No comments:

Post a Comment