Thursday, March 24, 2011

DEPRESSED

(Written 23 of march)

So many demons or bad spirits or whatever you want to call them keep possessing me
Their relentless always in my face as they keep testing me
But I'm not a quitter I'll never give up oh no never
Somedays its like they win somedays they lose and my days are better
It's like a battle better yet it's a war getting worse as everyone tries to score
Somedays it's so confusing I shed tears but can't figure what I'm crying for
I can't say that each day I pray because I don't that would be a lie
But sometimes I do and when I do I pray that I would just die- why
Maybe the reason is I feel hated or unloved or maybe unwanted
The situations I go through I feel my life is no good cursed or haunted
Nobody cares and the ones who do can't do nothing for me but talk
I can't run through life so I just walk
I can't open new doors cause their closed with a chain and lock
I have a warm feeling in my chest that could have something to do with my heart
Maybe someone will shine some light in my life and get me out of the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment