Monday, March 7, 2011

God's Love

(written 3 of march 2011)

As I stand before ya'll I'm proud to be considered as a religious man
A faithful servant a hundred percent and one of God's biggest fans
I'm a changed man
It took me a couple of years to do it but I done did it man
I know that any other sinner can
If they can take out some time to understand
That God is the alpha- omega almighty and he has a plan
Something thats more better and beautiful than this bitter land
I was told that spoken words are stronger than the strongest man
A new adventure is starting filled with the sun,sea and sand
For in our thoughts and in our hearts our horizon starts to expand
As we find that passing time can somehow heal
But it's God's love that will ease the loss and sorrow that we sometimes feel
At times thats hard and you want to scream and curse
Don't fret because I bet
Things will change if you put God first

No comments:

Post a Comment