Friday, February 18, 2011

PULLED ME THROUGH

(Written January of 2011)

I took a day to search for God and found him not
Then suddenly all unaware
Far off in the deep shadows somewhere
I heard his voice upon the air
I know he hasn't left me but I feel so alone
I'm a big boy now but I'm still not grown
Satan I rebuke you for what I go through
And trying to pursuade me to do what I used to
But all that stops right here
As long as the lords in my life I shall have no fear
I should of known from the start
It feels right in my heart
My minds messeage has been sent
Telling me to turn away just repent
Away from the deadly serpent
But he's always in my face
Never giving any space
Trying to put me in his place
Constantly in a chase
For my soul at times I wanna cry
Lord come and save me
Look at all the gifts that he gave me
Now he's trying to pusuade me
And every single time that I try and do right
He's like a thief in the night
Popping up with out a clue
Giving me a decision to a deadly collision away from you
Lord I need your helping hand so you can pull me through

No comments:

Post a Comment